Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dining with Bingley


             I was so happy to enjoy a dinner with Mr. Bingley, although my mother was scheming I was still elated. When he placed himself by me I was ecstatic, I felt a little bit of butterflies but smiled anyways. We were both enjoying each others company and had a great amount of happiness. My mother thinks that I ought to have him soon, I'm just not sure. Well as I have said before we shall see what will happen. I can only predict.


           Mr. Bingley came alone this time. My mother had invited him to accompany us to dinner, but he had engaged elsewhere. But he did come the next day and in great time. Although my mother did not invite him to dine with us, he was suppose to shoot with father the next day. He spent the morning with father, it went well I would say. Bingley stayed for dinner. It was indeed terrific that I had the chance to see Bingley many times. I do hope we will be seeing more of each other in the future.





             Until the next time.

                     Yours Truly,
                             Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment