Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Wedding

       I shall wonder when Wickham and Lydia are to be married. It has taken a toll on all of us. My mother is truly happy she has been wanting marriage for one of us since I was sixteen. Our uncle has written again says Lydia is fine that she would like to see us before she heads south. I don't understand why Lydia has done this I guess some events are to complicated to explain. Well we shall see what else might happen. 


      I am very upset with Lydia. To me this is just not right and makes us all suffer. Sometimes I feel she only thinks about herself or doesn't think. Well I guess what happens happens.  I am feeling very distressed about the whole thing. So much has been going on with Lydia and Wickham that I know there will be much more to come. We shall see what else is happening around us soon. 



         Until the next time.

                      Yours Truly,
                             Jane

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely, daughter. This decision is nothing but selfish. You will find much evidence that I could not disagree more with her new life. Can you say disowned?

    ReplyDelete