Sunday, April 8, 2012

A New House

     Everything is going swell. Bingley and I bought a house father away from my mother it seems its for the best. This way we will not be bothered, by dear mother although I love her oh so much.  I am still very puzzled about some things. Other than that I'm very happy. It has been great and I know this will continue. Everyone is doing well life is great for now and this shall continue. It has been wonderful sharing my thoughts with others. I have to say its been a up and down but not all is great. 



     Until the next time.

                 Yours Truly,
                       Jane

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you and Mr.Bingley have moved closer to Mr.Darcy and I. Now, we can all spend quality time together as a family. I am also glad that everything has worked out for everyone. It brings a smile to my face knowing that you and Bingley are together, and I can't wait to make more memories with you guys. Goodnight sister.

    ReplyDelete