Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mr. Bingley's Arrival

           Mr. Bingley is coming Netherfield, I fear that since we are not that close it will be different. As always I am sure we will have a lovely time together. I hope that he still has a good opinion of me and that it will not change but I guess what happens shall be for the best. I just cant help but feel nervous, however I know all will be well. Well here goes nothing.  I hope to tell of great news soon.



 Until the next time.

               Yours Truly,
                     Jane

3 comments:

  1. I truly hope that everything goes well on this visit. Maybe he will try and pick things up where you left off, and you can go with him to the city when he leaves. Now that would be definitely an approved marriage. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Jane, Do not fret! I am sure all will run smoothly. Have an open mind, as I am sure the evening will be enjoyable. I am sure Mr.Bingley's opinion of you is still high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are as excited to see me as I am you! I have truly missed your great personality and beauty!

    ReplyDelete