Sunday, April 8, 2012

Engagement?

      My dear Lizzy I was quite surprised about your engagement to Darcy, I had thought that you did not like him at all. I offer the best for you, but I wonder whether you will be marrying him for the right reasons. I do hope you will be happy with him because sometimes I have the feeling you aren't. Well I all can say is I wish the very best for you and Darcy, if you are happy than so am I. Lizzy you ought to explain a little more in detail later about all this. Indeed this is a huge surprise, that is so unclear. I assure you everyone supports you fully whether its right or wrong. 



     Until the next time.

                 Yours Truly,
                       Jane

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, how lucky I am that Lizzy has agreed to marry me. To your other concerns, I am almost positive that Elizabeth's love for me is true. We had a long conversion about how our love had developed and grown. Be happy for your sister and quit worrying.

    ReplyDelete