Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dinner

       I'm still a little depressed but being surrounded by family shall be helping me. We went to Gracechurch Street the town. I have been willingly trying to keep my mind off Bingly by doing numerous things. It has helped so far. It was so nice to dine with my mother and my sisters it was a fantastic way to keep my mind from wandering. I shall never know how it would have turned out if I had gotten to be much much closer with Bingly.


     I know it seems that everyone wants the best for me. But it is difficult to not think about the man which what could have been. I feel so much care from Elizabeth and the others it is helping. I'm proud to say that everything else in life is going just swell. Well that is all I can say for now.



   Until the next time.

         Yours Truly,
              Jane

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, I am thrilled to hear you are feeling better! Continue to keep your head up; there are far better men besides Bingley to worry about. You will find your true love at last, do not worry so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane my dear, you are truly strong. After everything that has occurred, you continue to praise the people surrounding you. I appreciate your thanks Jane dear, but we are concerned because we love you. You will find a man in no time.

    ReplyDelete