Saturday, March 10, 2012

Suffering is only part of it

            To suffer from heart break is extremely hard, but I am holding up well here in Kent. Mr. Bingly is one man whom I will never forget about nor stop thinking about. I wish him the greatest happiness in whatever he chooses to go through with. In going through this all it has made me a stronger person. I am thankful for what he thought of me it did indeed make me feel confident.  
            Along with this I have heard my dear sister Lizzy is at Hunsford  I am sure she is swell, and having a wonderful time. It seems to me she is enjoying her time there. Mr. Darcy will also be arriving in a few weeks. I have hear that with Darcy is Colonel Fitzwilliam. I shall want to know many of the details about her trip and the adventures. As her sister I wish nothing but the best to come of all this. 


  Until the next time.
    
         Yours Truly, 
            Jane

5 comments:

  1. I do apologize about this situation. I do not believe that you were purposefully hurt though. People on his level of business are constantly having to weigh the options, and the appeal of life in the city and it's financial opportunities seemed to have outweighed you. Also, your loves' name is spelled "Bingley".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Jane. You do not deserve this ugly situation. You are truly beautiful Jane, and do not think otherwise. You are not to blame for this my sweet daughter. You will come upon another worthy man quite soon I imagine. In the meantime, rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying my stay in Hunsford, but miss you dearly. I have very much to tell you about my interactions with Darcy and his wonderful cousin Fitzwilliam. I hope you are doing well and you do not deserve the heartbreak you are now going through. Stay strong sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dearest Jane, do not let Mr.Bingley hinder your commonly optimisitc mood, for there are plenty more bachelors to be met! It is not rare for men in general to behave as Mr.Bingley has. As for myself, I've had quite the enjoyable time with Colonel Fitzwilliam. He is quite the sensible man.

    ReplyDelete