Sunday, March 25, 2012

Positive

              I try to stay as positive and not think ill of others such as Wickman. It just seems to me a waste of time thinking ill of someone when you could be thinking of what is ahead. Lizzy is very different in that way although sometimes it is refreshing. I do intend to hear much about her trip very soon. It seems as though Lizzy always tells me the best stories. I do hope to hear from Bingly soon well I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. 



        Until the next time.

               Yours Truly,
                     Jane


3 comments:

  1. My dear Jane, my trip has been very much enjoyable! Mr.Darcy and I even ran into each other and had quite a lovely conversation. It is a fact that you tend to think highly of others; however, Wickham is not a sensible man... he deserves the ill words that have been said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love telling you these stories as much as you love hearing them. I encountered many experiences with Darcy over this period of time I have been gone and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I am glad you think less and less of Bingley everyday. I knew you could do it Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry i didn't inform you of wickhams wrongdoings earlier. if i did something sooner this wouldn't have happened. Elizabeth and i will try to do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete