Saturday, March 10, 2012

Feelings are so strong

            As the time passes I become more aware of my surroundings and feelings. As I am still shattered from Binlgy. But enough about me for the way I feel has not changed. Lizzy has run into Darcy quite often I hear. Im glad she is happy and that she seems to be taking a liking to Colonel Fitzwilliam. They have been talking much about my situation. Lizzy is a great sister for finding out about what truly happened I'm very anxious to know.  
         She has gotten all the letters I've written to her since being in kent. I have heard much as what Darcy is feeling towards her. I feel thankful to her for all she has done for me. Now it shall be time to discuss her own matter. For I fear she is to hung up on me. 


Until the next time.


    Yours Truly,
          Jane


     

1 comment:

  1. Do not fear I am hung up on you. For I know you are strong and intelligent enough to overcome this heartache. Thank you for your concern towards me and I am glad you are enjoying the gossip I share with you via letter. I am very much so enjoying Fitzwilliam and I am anxious as well to inform you of Bingly. I couldn't ask for a better sister.

    ReplyDelete