Saturday, March 17, 2012

Emotions High

           Im very much heart broken, but as this time it has gotten worse. I feel so sad I don't know what to do. I have heard the two gentleman left Rosings, and as for Elizabeth I heard well. Seeing as it was going to be her final days there she was happy. But as for me I'm still very torn. I am wishing and hoping everything shall get better and be in my favor. 


           Ah I have never felt such pain in my life, I just am all discombobulated. But seeing as my sister will return should lift my spirits. I musn't dwell though it is not good for me at all. I do however feel so alone but that will change I'm hopeful. 



   Until the next time.

         Yours Truly,
              Jane

1 comment:

  1. My dear Jane, please do not fret! I shall be back at your side soon to lift your spirits. Until then, keep your head up.

    Love,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete