Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Days

                I am feeling great, its a new day and everything seems to be right for now. I do wish to hear more about Elizabeth's trip and the encounters made. I love just being able to think and just let my mind dream of happier memories. I shall say I'm delighted for what is to come. May I remind you that enjoying life is a pleasure of mine and I intend to enjoy it with or without Mr. Bingly.


            I am feeling fine it is still a little hard. Going through something like this is not easy but it is for the best. I hope Bingly and I will still talk and be friends soon. I am just waiting for a day to pass when it seems normal. This may arrive soon I'm hoping. Well I intend to make this a great day with thoughts and dreams. 
               





            Until the next time.

                    Yours Truly,
                           Jane

1 comment:

  1. I am delighted to hear you are finally looking up, sister! As I have said before, a man who is meant for you will not make you suffer. There is a gentleman whom you are truly meant for that you will meet eventually. For now, keep thinking positive thoughts and all will be well!

    ReplyDelete