Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pain or Happiness

     All is still well, my feelings towards Bingly have not changed, nor do I think they will. I mustn't get to hung up on the fact of pain but think of all the happiness. I have heard much certainly about the invitation to have dinner at Rosings. That the ladyship was elated to see her nephews, and that she seemed to be immersed in speaking to Darcy. Lizzy seemed to be entertained  at the dinner which she never had been so well entertained during a dinner.  They asked Lizzy is she would play the piano but not the main one. Questions arose at dinner about our family, Lizzy answered them with much intelligence. Also I heard someone had saw they way Mr. Darcy was towards Lizzy at Rosings.
       I have not spoken or heard from Bingly at all maybe this is good for me however I shan't know the difference. I feel pain but happy to much is to be going on to think about myself. For I am expecting a letter from my dear sister Lizzy. I am curious to know about everyone and what is happening. How she is holding up with Darcy. The collins seem to be doing swell and I surly hope enjoying the compnay.            


    Until the next time.


            Yours Truly,
                     Jane

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jane, My thoughts have been with you. Continue to be strong; you will meet your future spouse very soon I'm sure. Mr.Darcy continues to flaunt his arrogance as he pleases. He has been acting very strange lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am acting strangely? At least I am not rejecting the marriage proposals of a very wealthy, extremely respected gentleman of my stature. Honestly, my dear Elizabeth, I took you for a smart girl with all the reading that you did. Now I realize that you are just like your sister.

    ReplyDelete